CRDN of Rochester & The Finger Lakes will coordinate the restoration process with your insurance company and the other restoration contractors.
This avoids secondary damage and lost items. In addition, clothing, bedding, drapperies, rugs and other textiles must be removed before other restoration work can begin.
CRDN of Rochester & The Finger Lakes will help identify, clean and return immediate needs clothing within 24-48 hours.
Your policy has limits... An immediate response by CRDN of Rochester & The Finger Lakes will help to minimize your total claims expense.
1. Complete inventory and photo documentation before leaving the loss site.
2. Throughly trained and uniformed pack-out technicians.
3. Background checks on all employees that enter loss site homes
4. Items carefully packed in designated and labeled laundry bags (some companies use garbage bags!)
5. On-site consultation for immediate needs (returned within 24-48 hours)
6. Standardized operating guidelines
7. Recognized as the "preferred textile vendor" by many of the top insurance companies
8. Part of an international network of the finest textile restoration dry cleaners drawing on their collective experience
9. Highly insured with "unlimited" bailees coverage for items in storage
10. "Restore or Free" guarantee